Message from the President
The SAPPORO GROUP will demonstrate its unique values to contribute to the evolution of creative, enriching and rewarding lifestyles.
Representative Director of
Sapporo Holdings Limited
I would like to open this message by expressing my heartfelt gratitude for your continuing support and interest in the SAPPORO GROUP.
We have expanded our horizons beyond the beer business, and have been a part of many customers’ lives through our general alcohol, food and beverages, restaurants and real estate services. We have aimed for innovation and improved quality based on “face-to-face communication” with customers over the years to develop products and services that customers will enjoy, to continue our endless commitment towards providing new opportunities for joy and emotions. We believe that this is the important “brand” asset which has been established with our customers. The Group will continue to respond to change and polish the “brand” through new challenges, to become a “company with highly unique brands”. Furthermore, we will strive to ensure growth by not failing to implement global strategies while undertaking initiatives to innovate Group management structures.
We have also established “Four Promises” as important CSR activities necessary to contribute towards a sustainable society as an honest group.
- 1. “Enrichening lives with ‘Alcoholic Beverages’, ‘Food’, and ‘Soft Drinks’”
- (Safe and secure quality/Creation of new values/Alcohol-related issues)
- 2. “Mutual prosperity with society”
- (Regional contribution/Sustainable procurement)
- 3. “Environmental conservation”
- (Prevention of global warming/Promotion of 3Rs/Coexistence with nature)
- 4. “Production of diverse human resources”
- (Health management/Diversity and human rights/ Human resource development/Cultivation)
We have established medium to long-term goals based on “Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)” adopted by the United Nations Summit, to reinforce our activities as a trusted company and to create unique corporate values for the Group. I ask for your continued support, and ask you to look forward to great progress in the near future.